THAI POLO CLUB is situated in the Banglamung and Mabhrachan Lake area, 25 minutes north from Pattaya. The closest international airport is , which is about an hour minutes away. Coming from there you can go to THAI POLO CLUB directly via the motorway.
1. Use Motorway route 7 from Bangkok heading Chonburi/ Pattaya.
2. Reaching a Junction (left to Rayong, right to Pattaya). Turn left towards Rayong on Route 36.
3. U-turn in front of Petronus Gas Station (right hand). Look for “Na Klua” U-turn signs. The U-Turn is after passing through a fly-over bridge.
4. Turn left - road No. 3240 to “Na Klua” direction, follow the road until T junction with Mabhrachan Reservoir in front of you.
5. Turn left to drive around the lake with water on your right.
6. Turn left at the T Junction. Following THAI POLO CLUB sign.
7. Immediate right following THAI POLO CLUB sign.
8. Five more minutes following THAI POLO CLUB signs.
BANGKOK – PATTAYA ON SUKHUMVIT ROAD
1. Turn left before Pattaya Klang into Pornprapha – Nimit Road.
2. Drive straight towards Siam Country Golf Club.
3. Turn right after temple following the THAI POLO CLUB sign.
4. Five more minutes following THAI POLO CLUB signs.